MBA admissions for 2021 are currently open for many top business colleges in India. Best MBA colleges in India accept applicants who have appeared for popular entrance exams including CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT and GMAT. Most colleges generally have a standardised admission process for MBA programs, however, some top private MBA colleges in India have a specialised entrance test or exam that you must appear for when seeking admissions. After clearing the entrance exam, you will have to appear for the Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, and the Personal Interview to gain admission for an MBA program.
Step-by-Step Process for Admission in Best B Schools in India:
- Most MBA colleges in India accept online applications. Fill out the online application form available on the website of the college you want to apply to. You will find the application under the “Admissions”, “MBA Admissions”, “Register Online”, or Click Here to Apply” headings.
- Carefully fill out the details requested on the form. Be brief yet eloquent about details related to work experience etc.
- Make sure to submit the scores of any state or national level entrance exams you may have undertaken as most MBA colleges prefer candidates who have appeared for such exams.
- Fill out your qualifying examination scores carefully as these may enable you to be eligible for merit scholarships. Check the scholarship provisions of the college before filling out the application form.
- Pay the application fee through the preferred mode of payment (debit card, credit card, or net banking) on the college’s payment portal.
- Make sure to submit a current email ID and contact number as you will receive further communication from the college through these mediums.
- Once the college accepts your application, make sure to enquire about the next stages of admissions and complete them on a timely basis.
Top 5 Things to Look For When Choosing an MBA College:
What you study when pursuing an MBA degree will go a long way in determining what kind of opportunities you will have access to throughout your career. The course curriculum of the program should include a variety of theoretical subjects to equip students with relevant academic knowledge, and adequate activities like projects, quizzes, presentations, and skill-enhancing activities to help students develop beyond the classroom as well.
It is important to focus on a college’s faculty as they will be the ones conducting lectures and guiding students into becoming innovative business administrators and professionals. Top MBA colleges recruit faculty holding management degrees from leading management institutes. They also ensure that students benefit from guest lectures delivered by professionals holding top positions in various industries.
B schools have to balance academic knowledge and industry exposure as they are responsible for training students into becoming employable professionals at the end of their educational journey. Some of the best B schools in India collaborate with industry partners to provide students with compulsory internships, MBA programs that help students receive job offers before the program ends, and skill-enhancing experiences through regular industry visits.
While it is tempting to only apply to famous and established MBA colleges to gain valuable degrees, there is an added benefit to pursuing an MBA from an emerging university. Emerging MBA colleges go the extra mile in ensuring that students receive an innovative education, relevant industry exposure, placement support, and a great student experience as they are trying to compete with established institutes across India.
Placement support should be one of the top criteria you should consider before applying to an MBA college. A competitive B school will have a large number of empanelled recruitment partners which will provide employment to fresh graduates from that particular college. Conduct some research and pick an MBA college which provides ample placement support through a dedicated placement cell and dedicated placement officers.
An MBA degree can definitely give your career the right direction, provided you choose the right college. Some of the top MBA colleges in Nashik are now offering unique new-age MBA programs that help students receive job offers within the first semester of the program. Such programs focus on relevant industry exposure that helps students become more employable and carve a niche for themselves in the industry of their choice. So it is important to conduct thorough research before picking an MBA college in India.